Thank you for choosing Precision Graphics for your print and packaging needs.
Below are a few tips/reminders prior to uploading files …
- Title your file in a way that is recognizable. This could be your company name, project name, or any other identifying text.
- Please include native files with links AND fonts.
- Remember to include 1/8” bleeds around your page or outside cut lines.
- File colors should be defined the way they will print. For instance:
- Spot colors should use the Pantone Solid color books and be kept as spot.
- Process colors should be defined as such and in the CMYK color mode.
- Please provide an appropriately titled separate layer for effects such as foil, emboss, UV coating, varnish, etc.
- For packaging, artwork should be placed on the Precision Graphics provided dieline.
- Include a “Read Me” doc with any information you would like our Prepress Department to be aware of.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties uploading files, please contact Andy Jones in our Prepress Department at (503) 692-1000.
Please call your sales rep or (503) 692-1000 to receive username and password information.